AIM
fondor82

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

The Kingdom of Loathing reference was awesome!

Keep up the good work!

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Very Cool!

I've only got a couple of suggestions:

1) Some of the sound effects, Goomba's footsteps, for example, repeat too often and too loudly, I'd suggest getting a cyble of three or four very similar sound effects instead of one over and over and turn down the volume a bit.

2) It looks a little awkward when Goomba uses his feet as his hands, the goombas the in the games (most notably, Mario Party series) manipulate and hold things much like Homestar Runner from the internet series of the same name, looks like telekeineses with a limit of arm's lenth. It would smooth out the action a bit, and leave his feet free for running and crazy acrobatics.

Ball Factory Ball Factory

I thought it said it was about "Comunism" at first

...So I didn't get it untill I re-read the description >_<. I'm not too fond of the doodle-style of the movie, but I really enjoyed the overall plot and presentation of the peice. Also, the lack of sound effects, while most likely an artistic choice, left the movie feeling a little empty (for lack of a better word).

Another part I liked was when the Mushroom-shaped-kid was following the Blue-kid as he searched for the ball, I thought you did a nice job of building tension there.

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

Numa-Numa: Ok Song, but the fat guy ruined it.

People at my school still do that "H'WHAT!" and "H'OH-KAY" thing. It's just like when those Ace Ventura movies where out and EVERYONE AND THIER CAT kept doing shitty impressions of Jim Carrey's "AAaaallll righty then!" line.

Napolean Dynomite was a pretty good movie, but EVERYONE keeps repeating his "FINE.... ID-iot..." and other such catchphrases. I suppose they figure that if it was funny the first time it'll still be funny the next 300 times.

Some nut with a Sharpie-marker in my school keeps writing "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" on every avaliabe flat surface, it's scwarled on numerous bathroom stalls, as well as several desks and gym-lockers. people then write "WHAT YOU SAY?" and "GO ZIG. FOR GREAT JUSTICE" below it.

Spider Geek Spider Geek

The sound loops are a bit off.

I had the same problem with one of (actualy, my ONLY) my entries. you have the clip set on "Event" down on the properties bar, "event" seems to make the clip play ONCE, set it to "steam" and then "loop" in the other pull-down menu. (people are going to bitch you out for the sound clips).

Also, you really can't sing... s'ok, I can't either.

spiritdragon responds:

thanks for the review. i suppose its pretty hard to sing well when u gotta disquise ur voice, oh well. ^ ^

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

I wish I knew what they were saying, catchy song.

The only negative thing I can say is that the dictactor-type-guy walks sorta creepy in the very begining.

The Vampire Kid The Vampire Kid

I like the backrounds and the style.

The only thing I would suggest is work on the plot a bit, somthing a bit more complex, and the animation was a tad jerky in spots.

Revolutionary war Revolutionary war

Hey dipshit, your bullets are't hist. accurate!

Just kidding, I thought it was awesome! Could have used a bit more of a plot though.

I Love Egg ep.11 I Love Egg ep.11

If real war were THIS cute, nobody'd protest it ^^

I like the simple style, too...

weebl and bob - kung fu weebl and bob - kung fu

The &quot;Pirate Gin&quot; was a nice touch!

I love your stuff!